Fishing Trips Key West Florida
- Have you been searching for the perfect Florida fishing adventure for you and your group?
- If you have ever been curious about Key West boat fishing, Coral Head Adventures is your go-to resource.
- Our captain can take you and your family, friends, or co-workers on an exciting fishing day trip, Key West.
Enjoy fishing trips Key West Florida like no other at Coral Head Adventures. We offer snorkeling, scuba diving, and fishing trips in Key West, Florida that you and your family will surely love. Our team is made up of professional and experienced guides who will take you out on the deep, blue waters.
Whether you want to host a private sunset cruise or simply spend the day on a remote beach, we will gladly customize an exclusive charter according to your request. Contact us for more information about our fishing trips in Key West today!
We'll Take You On A Florida Fishing Adventure: About Coral Head Adventures
- We are one of the best options when it comes to exciting fishing voyages.
- If you are interested in joining us for a trip on the open waters, call today.
- Coral Head Adventures is a trusted name in the area, learn more about us below.
Coral Head Adventures provides one-of-a-kind fishing trips in Key West, Florida. According to Visit Florida, the state is home to some of the world's best fishing (http://www.visitflorida.com/en-us/things-to-do/florida-fishing.html). Our company is owned and operated by Captain Terry Wayne, a USCG-licensed captain. With our captain’s expertise and his skilled guides onboard, visitors are in for an easy and awesome voyage.
Our Florida Fishing Charter
We provide a high-performance boat called the “Ohana” for all our fishing trips in Key West. The Ohana is a 31’ Tiara Open with state-of-the-art electronic fish finding equipment and navigational gear. Our boat also has complete amenities including a private marine head, sink, shower, and air conditioning units.
The Ohana was also designed to offer not only relaxation and ease but also functionality for boaters and guests. Rest assured your fishing trips in Key West would be safe, smooth, and adventure-packed.
Fishing Trips in Key West, Florida
Bask in the relaxing scent of the ocean breeze and experience the unforgettable offshore fishing trips in Key West. Whether you want to spend time with your family or take your significant other on a romantic getaway, we have exciting activities for you. Our fishing trips are available for guests of any age and skill level – be it novice or expert angler.
Also, Snorkeling in Key West, Florida
See the vibrant variety of fish and corals as you swim in the cool, crystal clear water.
In addition to fishing trips in Key West, Florida, we offer guided snorkeling excursions. We have an experienced crew who will guide you every step of the way. You don’t have to worry about buying or renting equipment because Coral Head Adventures will provide the snorkeling gear needed for your ocean adventure!
Spearfishing in Key West, Florida
If you want to sit back, relax, and simply delight in a peaceful and sunny day offshore, fishing trips in Key West are perfect for you. For those seeking more exhilarating activities, Coral Head Adventures offers spearfishing. Adrenaline junkies may hunt an assortment of aquatic creatures including grouper, snapper, and hogfish.
The charter captain will brief you on the dos and don’ts of spearfishing. He will also teach you how to use spear guns and top-of-the-line fish detection equipment. Please be reminded that all borrowed gear must be handled with care. To preserve memories of your spearfishing and fishing trips in Key West, our guides can also film you using the latest GoPro cameras.
Scuba Diving Key West, Florida
Escape from the hustle and bustle of the city and explore the wonders of the deep blue sea. Apart from snorkeling, spearfishing, and fishing trips in Key West, Coral Head Adventures offers scuba diving. Our fishing charter, Ohana, can be rented by professional divers to explore any of Key West’s beautiful dive sites. You may also hire a master diver for an additional fee.
Key West, Florida Sunset Cruise
We also offer sunset cruises for those who want a more intimate trip. Feel free to snap pictures of the breathtaking views and sip ice-cold beverages as you lay back on our lounge chairs!
Charter the Whole Boat for Your Fishing Trips in Key West, Florida
Tourists may also charter the Ohana for full or half day offshore fishing trips in Key West. We can customize trips to suit your schedule, budget, and preference. No matter what itinerary you have in mind, we promise a memorable and relaxing charter experience. If you’re ready for a vacation of a lifetime, contact us to inquire about our fishing trips in Key West, Florida!
Frequently Asked Questions About Our Fishing Trips in Key West
Make lasting memories with your loved ones by taking a fishing charter from Coral Head Adventures. With our help, you will have a stress-free and smooth sailing journey offshore on the stunning Gulf of Mexico. Read the frequently asked questions below to learn more about our fishing trips in Key West.
How Many People Can You Accommodate on Fishing Trips Key West Florida?
The Ohana can accommodate up to six persons. Please be advised that our rates do not change for smaller groups. If your group has more than six members, we can arrange a second boat at similar rates.
Do We Have to Make an Advance Payment?
We require a deposit for our fishing trips in Key West. You may send your payment via Visa, MasterCard, or Discover.
What Are Your Rates?
Our rates are as follows:
- Half-Day Charter: $650.00
- Three-Fourths-Day Charter: $850.00
- Full-Day Charter: $1,050.00
Please note that we charge a 3% processing fee for credit card transactions. While gratuities of 15%-20% are customary, they are highly appreciated!
Should We Get a Fishing License?
Coral Head Adventures will provide the necessary licenses for all excursions and fishing trips in Key West.
Will Someone Clean Our Catch?
Yes. The marina has a professional fish cleaner who will process your catch for a small fee.
Can We Cancel Our Fishing Trips in Key West?
Yes. To receive a full refund of your deposit, you must cancel your trips at least 24 hours in advance of the scheduled date. If we are unable to fill your reserved spot, full payment is due.
What Happens in the Event of Inclement Weather?
The captain will determine if the conditions for the trip are unsuitable. If there are high winds, rough seas, or heavy rains throughout the day, the expedition will be canceled. Fishing trips in Key West that are canceled due to bad weather will be refunded in full.
Things to Bring and Other Reminders
Our fishing trips in Key West are inclusive of tackle and bait. We also provide complimentary sodas and bottled water. To help make your fishing trips more enjoyable and hassle-free, please remember the following reminders:
- Prepare your itinerary – We advise that you plan ahead and carefully schedule your fishing trips in Key West Florida.
- Dress appropriately – Fishing trips in Key West involve physical activities such as reeling in your catch. It is important to wear clothes that allow you to move easy and comfortably. You may check the weather forecast to know which types of clothing are appropriate.
- Bring protection from the sun – Long exposure to harmful UV rays is dangerous to your health. Apply sunblock or bring a towel, a hat, or a pair of sunglasses to shield yourself from the sun.
- Bring a camera – Fishing trips in Key West are truly unique and worthwhile. You should be taking photos Do not forget to bring a camera so you can capture photos of all the scenic views and unforgettable bonding moments.
- Pack lunch and snacks – Keep yourselves energized and ready for adventure! You are free to bring your own lunch and snacks on board. We also sell sandwiches and beverages at our ship store.
- Bring a cooler or container for your catch – You may bring home the goods you’ve caught during our fishing trips in Key West provided that you stay within the legal size and bag limits.
- Arrive early – To ensure that our fishing trips in Key West go according to schedule, please arrive at the dock at least one hour before the charter departs.
Inquire About Our Fishing Trips in Key West, Florida
For an adventurous vacation at sea, turn to Coral Head Adventures. Learn about what kind of experience we provide when you read some of our frequently asked questions.
Contact us for more information about our fishing trips and our other activities on the waters. You may also get in touch with us via phone or email for any questions. We look forward to hearing from you, and please leave reviews if you enjoy your experience with us. We aim to provide the best in fishing trips, Key West Florida and beyond.