- When it comes to the best Key West fishing, Coral Head Adventures is one of the area's top choices.
- We have a top rated Key West fishing charter that you and your entire group will enjoy.
- As a highly esteemed fishing trip company in Florida, we are happy to help fishing novices, and experts alike.
- An expert Key West fishing guide will assist you on your journey to make sure you are safe, and having fun at the same time!
Looking for Key West Florida fishing trips this coming holiday? If your kind of escapade includes spending the day floating through majestic coastal waters to catch big game fish, Key West fishing trips should be at the top of your travel itinerary. Experience the famous Key West, Florida fishing trips with Coral Head Adventures! Book our charter boat during your stay on the island, and we promise to take you out on an exciting fishing adventure to the emerald waters of Key West.
Discover The Best Key West Fishing
- Call today to find out more about our wide range of outings and tours.
- Learn more about fishing in a variety of different ways.
- Adventure with the best captain and crew in the area, we'd be happy to have you!
The coasts of Key West, Florida are one of the ultimate fishing destinations in the United States. The magnificent waters surrounding the island serve as home to hundreds of species of fish. During the fishing season, fishing enthusiasts and regular tourists delight in what the waters have to offer. Join the fun by booking your Key West fishing trips with Coral Head Adventures! If you prefer to bask in the view, we can give you front-row seats to the season’s greatest fishing spectacle aboard our charter.
Enjoy Key West, Florida Fishing Trips With Coral Head Adventures
Make the most of your Key West fishing trips with the help of Coral Head Adventures! Founder and owner Captain Terry Wayne will gladly accompany you during your fishing adventures aboard our charter. He will make sure that you get the full experience of the Key West, Florida fishing trips that the island is known for. Read on, and learn why Coral Head Adventures is the perfect company to call for your Key West fishing trips!
Why Book Key West Fishing Trips With Coral Head Adventures?
Knowledgeable Captain and Courteous Crew
Captain Terry Wayne is fully licensed by the United States Coast Guard, and will serve as your personal tour guide during your Key West fishing trips. He knows the waters surrounding the island like the back of his hand, and can easily navigate through the tides to take you to all the best fishing and angling spots in the area.
Also keeping you company during your Key West fishing trips is our friendly and courteous crew. Our trained and experienced guides members can provide valuable assistance throughout your trip. Whether it’s about safety or the species of marine life frequently present, our guides can give you the information you need during your Key West fishing trips.
State-of-the-Art Charter Boat
Coral Head Adventures makes Key West fishing trips luxurious with its state-of-the-art boat “Ohana,” a sleek, 31-foot long Tiara Open boat that can be chartered immediately at low, flexible rates. Our charter can accommodate groups of up to six persons. It features a classy design and comes with top-of-the-line electronics and brand-new safety equipment. The charter also has all the offshore fishing supplies and essentials you will need for your Key West fishing trips.
Features and Specifications:
- Powered by Twin 250 HP Cummins Engines (Total of 500 HP)
- Cruising Speed of 22 Knots
- Modern Electronics Using Garmin’s Latest Technology CHIRP and Down View
- Enclosed Cabin With A/C for Comfort During Foul Weather and Hot Days
- Custom Tackle
Comprehensive Charter Packages for Tourists and Fishing Enthusiasts
Are fishing trips and water adventures your idea of a holiday getaway? If you are spending your much-awaited vacation in Key West, Florida and searching for the best deals on local fishing trips and cruises, look no further than Coral Head Adventures! Our company provides comprehensive charter packages at budget-friendly rates. Worry no more about expensive hourly rental rates, and book your Key West fishing trips and cruises with us today!
Charter Packages for Key West Fishing Trips
- Half-Day Charter - USD 650.00 (One to Six Persons)
- 3/4-Day Charter - USD 850.00 (One to Six Persons)
- Full-Day Charter - USD 1,050.00 (One to Six Persons)
There is a 3% processing fee for credit card transactions.
Gratuities of 15%–20% are customary and very greatly appreciated!
Key West Fishing Trips Perfect for Families
According to Trip Advisor (https://www.tripadvisor.com/Tourism-g34345-Key_West_Florida_Keys_Florida-Vacations.html), the Florida Keys are an amazing family vacation spot. Tired of spending the holidays by the beach? Why not go deep sea fishing offshore with your family instead? If you are looking for something new and exciting to try with your loved ones this coming holiday, Key West fishing trips are a perfect option. Fill your vacation with memories of a day with your family aboard a stylish charter boat with tackle and baits in hand, ready to go. For the best deals on family Key West fishing trips in Florida, turn to Coral Head Adventures. We offer affordable private group charters for families of up to six members.
Key West Fishing Trips as Incredible Family Bonding Time
Many families come to us for private Key West fishing trips. During every trip, our professional guides would always see family members form stronger bonds as they spend the afternoon fishing and getting all wet and slimy. We are glad to know that our fishing charter services help improve family relationships, and we suggest that your family try it, too!
Reminders Before Going Out With Your Family on a Florida Fishing Adventure
- Dress for the weather.
- Bring food you can eat aboard.
- Carry a container for your catch.
- Do not forget to bring along your camera and sunglasses, too!
Frequently Asked Questions About Our Key West Fishing Trips
How many people can we take for the posted price?
- Depending on the type of trip, groups can have up to six members. You are not required to fill in all six spots, but the price does not change for smaller groups. For larger groups, our guides can arrange for a second charter with rates similar to ours.
What must we bring offshore for the day on our Key West fishing trips?
- Other than personal items, we recommend passengers to bring a towel. Beverages such as water and soft drinks are provided on board.
Must I pay for the trip when making my reservation?
- When reserving a charter for Key West fishing trips with our company, you are required to pay a portion of the total charge up front as a deposit. We accept Visa, MasterCard, and Discover.
Must I purchase a fishing license?
- When you decide on Key West fishing trips with us, our team will take care of all the requirements, including the fishing licenses. Your license will be provided as soon as you are on board.
Can we keep our catch?
- Absolutely! However, keep in mind that the catch you take home after your Florida Key West fishing trips must be within the legal size and bag limits.
Is someone available to clean our catch?
- Yes. The marina has a professional fish cleaner who will process your catch for a small fee.
What is your cancellation policy?
- Cancellations must be made at least 24 hours in advance of the reserved dates for you to receive a full refund of your deposit. However, if we are unable to fill your reserved spot, you will be charged the full payment.
What happens in the event of bad weather?
- In the event of inclement weather in Florida, the captain will determine if the conditions for the trip are unsuitable. These conditions may be stormy weather, high winds, rough seas, or heavy rains. If our Key West fishing trips are canceled due to extreme weather condition, payments will be refunded in full.
Try the Popular Key West Fishing Trips
Come visit our Florida island and experience the popular Key West fishing trips! It doesn’t matter if you are a veteran fishing enthusiast or a casual traveler. As long as you’re ready to soak up some sun and get your hands on a large fish, you will definitely enjoy the offshore fishing adventures our island offers. If Key West, Florida is on your list of holiday destinations and you are excited to experience Key West fishing trips, call us at (305) 433-0382 today and register for our charter services!